235 East Hilton Street
Marengo, IA 52301
Library E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our Facebook page at Fans of the Marengo Public Library for Holiday hours,
changes in hours due to weather, etc.
|Monday||10 AM - 07 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM - 07 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM - 07 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM - 07 PM|
|Friday||10 AM - 05 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM - 01 PM|
- Library History
- Read how our library was established and how it has evolved to become such an important part of our community.
- Public Library Boards in Iowa
- Describes the five primary roles of the public library board.
- Library Trustees
- Library Policies
- List of Policies
- Circulation Policy
- A policy that dictates the circulation of collection materials.
- Collection Development Policy
- Policy to guide the staff in the management of the collection and inform the public of the principles the library uses to make decisions regarding the maintenance and use of the collection.
- Computer and Internet use Policy
- Governs the use of library computers and the internet at those computers.
- Registration Policy
- Rules dictating the process of registering at the library.
- Unattended Child Policy